Many parents and families want to continue to be involved in their students education. Penn State has established ways for you to get involved.
All parents and family members of Penn State University Park undergraduates are automatically members of the Parents Society. There is no cost to be a member. The Parents Society is an organization committed to strengthening the partnership between the University and supporting family members.
Benefits of membership include access to:
- Parents Program website
- Parents Program staff available to answer your questions via phone or email
- Penn State Parents & Families Guide (PDF) (limited availability in hard copy)
- Parents & Families Newswire (monthly electronic publication)
- PSUTXT, the campus emergency notification system (sign up required)
- Parents & Families Weekend
- Information sessions during New Student Orientation (NSO), Move-In