Many parents and families want to continue to be involved in their students education. Penn State has established ways for you to get involved.
All parents and family members of Penn State University Park undergraduates are automatically members of the Parents Society. There is no cost to be a member. The Parents Society is an organization committed to strengthening the partnership between the University and supporting family members.
Benefits of membership include access to:
- Parents Program website
- Parents Pride E-Newsletter
- Parents Program staff available to answer your questions via phone or email
- Penn State Parents & Families Guide (PDF) (limited availability in hard copy)
- Parents & Families Newswire (monthly electronic publication)
- Parents & Families Weekend
- Information sessions during New Student Orientation (NSO)
- Welcome & Information Tables during arrival
There are many volunteer opportunities available to you as family members: